Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Learning When to Give Up

I have never been the type of person who quits.  I keep trying and plugging away at something until I figure it out - if I really want to get it accomplished.  I think that may be my problem with getting my degree online.  I have failed the same class three times.  It's not like the class is hard, I could do coursework in my sleep without reading the book.  My problem in all three failed attempts is that I did not take the time to do the work.  I received failing grades because I did not turn in assignments.  I guess it really is time for me to give up trying to get that degree.  I am not at a point in life where I can dedicate the time and focus to the program required to be successful.  Guess I need to learn when to give up on a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment