Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Dinner Party

One of my co-workers wanted to have a dinner party at her house.  I was all in for it.  Gameplan was to have it on a day most of us were off from work so we could eat, drink and be merry.  The dinner happened last night and it was awesome.  There was an awesome food spread.  Baked and fried fish, jumbalaya, potato salad, salad, peach cobbler and more.  There was also plenty to drink. I walked in the door and was welcomed with a mango smoothie.  I followed that with an amaretto sour.  I had a couple more concoctions we created on the fly while we were laughing and joking.  All in all it was a great time.  It was nice to be able to hang out with peers away from work and have fun.  I'm really looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment