Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ultimatum

Based on our current financial state, I have given my wife an ultimatum. She mentioned last week that she wanted to go on a trip with her family (sisters/mother) during the month of December.  She had no idea who was going to take care of our kids while she was away.  I asked her what was she going to do about monthly bills and christmas gifts.  Her response was that she planned to enjoy the trip and deal with the rest when she returned.  Bad answer.  So yesterday when I got home from work I explained to her that we could not afford for her to go on this trip.  I also explained that if she chose to go on this trip, that the locks to the house would be changed before she reached her destination.  She just scoffed and went about her business. I really hate to be this way but I have reached that point in my life. I realize that I might as well do it alone because she is not helping to better my life or our girls.  I really need for her to get on board.  If not, I will leave her ass at the bus station waiting for the next sucker to pick her up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment