Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WTF Moment

Yesterday, I was in the process of cleaning the house as I always do on my day off.  The phone rang. No one that personally knows me calls the house phone.  I thought my wife was going to answer it but she didn't.  A minute later, my cell phone rang.  It was the credit card company looking for my wife.  They were wondering why she missed this month's payment and when she would be able to pay.  I told them I would call back with the info.  So at this point, I asked my wife was there anything she wanted to tell me about her credit card.  Now keep in mind she already know why they were calling. She told her friend on the phone "i'm gonna take this ass whooping like a grown woman" when she realized I was talking to them.  Her response? "dont have anything to tell you. is there something wrong?"  WTF?!! Before I knew it I had called a bitch. We've been together for over a decade and a half.  Up until yesterday, I had never called her a bitch out of anger or frustration.  I've been struggling with myself since I said it but everything seems to be ok.  We ate lunch together and joked.  I guess she realized how upset I was and that I didnt really mean it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment