Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WTF Moment - Who Wears the Pants in the Family

I came home from work today and was going through the mail when my wife approached me about something that happened to her today.  She explained to me that she had taken a shower earlier in the day and decided to put on a pair of my boxers because they were laying on the dresser.  Let me rephrase that - she tried to put on a pair of my boxers.  Now in days gone past my wife could wear some of my clothes because I used to wear loose fitting garments and she was a little bit smaller. In present day - that ain't happening.  The difference in our sizes has widened (no pun intended) so much that she explained she could not get the boxer above her thighs.  WTF?!! Guess her test today proves who wears the pants in the family since she can no longer fit into mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment