Monday, July 29, 2019

The Dynamic Duo

Last Friday marked the 7 month anniversary of my divorce.  The good thing about my divorce is that my wife and I agreed to everything with no bickering or fighting.  We are still the same type of parents we were when we were married.  Friday night, our oldest daughter decided to lie to me about her whereabouts.  Her mother presumed she was with me.  Fast forward to Saturday 5am.  My ex wife called me and we put two and two together.  Later on that day, our oldest daughter got to meet the dynamic duo.  Nothing was planned but you would have thought my ex and I had scripted a 45 interrogation of our daughter.  Every time I stopped, she picked up and ran with the ball.  Our oldest didn't know what to do or say.  Bottom line, she won't lie to us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment