Monday, October 7, 2019

Stay Out My Business

There's a saying in the streets - "Snitches get stitches."  That's really how I feel right now.  Over the past 2 weeks, someone has seen fit to put my business on blast at my fast food job.  First of all, someone decided to tell our above store manager that my girlfriend and I are actually dating.  Yea, I know that sounds crazy.  You have to remember:  1) I don't put my personal business out in the open and 2) my above store manager doesn't/didn't know about my divorce.  My store manager came to me and said her boss had been made aware of my relationship.  My manager told me to keep things professional and hopefully nothing further would come from the situation.  Ok.  That's problem number one.  Problem number two.  Someone decided to again go to my above store manager (amazing how these motherfuckers can't talk to me or at least my store manager) and bring up the fact that my daughter and I worked at the same store.  What fucking difference does it make?  It's not like we work together often.  Based on our schedules, my daughter and I may have worked together 3-4 times total.  However, in order to cover his ass, my above store manager said something to my manager.  Now there's a chance my daughter may be getting transferred.  I really want to put my foot in this snitch's ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment