Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Ain't Got No Worries

My wife raised a concern to me today stating I seem to be heading back down a path of destruction from earlier in our marriage.  One of my female co-workers has started to text and call me a lot.  There is nothing going on between us and I can say she is happily married with kids.  She just likes having someone to relate to at work.  My seems to think there may be more to the story.  I gave her my relationship quote:  "If you are taking care of your partner, physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually then he/she is not going to leave."  After I made that statement, my wife said she was not sure where she rated because I never provide her with feedback about the physical and with her not working, the financial is bust.  I ain't got no worries cause I am taking care of my business.   Hope she takes that message to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment