Monday, December 3, 2012

WTF Moment - Common Sense

Some things in life are just common sense.  If it is raining outside you either stay indoors or find something to keep the water off of you.  If it is cold outside, you grab something to keep you warm.  If your car is making a loud, strange noise, you get it checked out.  At least that is what the average person does.  Needless to say, my not so average wife has been transporting my children around in the van and it sounds terrible.  There is a knocking which seems to be coming from the passenger side.  Add to this the fact that it looks like someone hit the side of the van and left paint on it.  WTF?  You tell me you saw it a couple of days ago and didn’t tell me?  It’s days like this that really make me wanna become an alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment