Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blame it on the Zodiac

I often blame my actions on my zodiac sign.  Born an Aries, I am very unique.  I think I brought this up once before in my blog that the best description I have ever seen for an Aries is a Garfield bookmark that said: "Aries are blunt, direct and have the compassion of a rock."  That bluntness and direct approach attracts people but it can also get me in trouble because I sometimes forget to filter myself.   I was chatting with one of my co-workers a few nights ago and I have to say she is an attractive young lady.  She joked with me about how she does not mess with married men.  The conversation was mostly about me and things I have been through.  She was quite intrigued and kept saying "I knew it" when I would tell her about some of my exploits.  With that in mind and alcohol in my system (so much for that damn filter), I told her about a proposition I made to another female a while back.  I told my co-worker that I offered the female dinner, transportation and a nice hotel room on the day of her choice for an opportunity to taste her.  Not have sex mind you, I just wanted a taste.  My co-worker said "you just tell me when and where.  I don't have to pick anything."  I laughed and told her I wasn't propositioning her but I would keep that in mind.  So as we were about to part ways, I asked my co-worker where was her phone.  I told her to put my number in it.  Her response was "Oh. So you just gonna make me put your number in my phone?"  I looked at her and said "I see you pulled it out and are adding my name so I guess that means yes."  Blame it on the Zodiac.  Aries are used to getting what they want in life.     

No comments:

Post a Comment