Friday, May 2, 2014

The Art of Attraction

I've been thinking about the art of attraction a lot these past few days.  Several things have happened to make me question what attracts me to people and vice versa.  The first situation that comes to mind was when I was contacted by one of my formers subordinates.  The conversation started off with the typical "hey what you been up to?"  Then things took a turn.  He (yes you read that right) decided to tell me that he thought I was cute.  Now, don't get me wrong, I know that I am cute.  But to hear it from a guy caught me off guard.  We're not talking "that's a nice outfit you have on cute."  This was "I think you are sexy and want to sleep with you cute."  I didn't make things any better because I continued the conversation to see how serious he was.  He knows that I am married with kids.  I also was sure to tell him that I had never been with a guy.  He still continued to try and see if anything could possibly happen.  The whole situation caught me off guard.  I'm not too sure what to think or do at this point.  The other situation about attraction that got to me this week was with my wife.  Same story, different day.  I was home one night this week and she came walking through the house naked.  Now most husbands would give their soul to the devil for an opportunity like that.  Me on the other hand, I had to bite my tongue.  I realized I continue to not be physically attracted to my wife.  I really wanted her to put some clothes on.  There is an art to being attractive.  Some people are Picasso and others can't paint by numbers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment