Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dope Money

Working in the area where I am employed makes for some awesome stories to share with friends and family in regards to complete obscurity.  Yesterday I was at work and a young man came in to make a purchase.  He was visibly high on something.  (Bloodshot eyes, smoked out lips) He was so bad that I could actually smell weed on him.  He paid for his items and left.  Later I went to cash another customer out and this strange scent caught my nose.  I couldn't quite figure out what it was.  This continued every time I went to the register.  I did a quick self check to make sure my deodorant was working.  I checked the return basket to see if any perishable food was in it.  Still nothing.  And then, the light bulb went off inside my head.  The scent was coming from the cash in the register.  Apparently the high young man had been around so much weed that his money smelled like weed and every time I opened the cash drawer, the scent was coming out.  Talk about dope money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment