Sunday, May 18, 2014

Texting the Wrong Person

A couple of weeks ago I was in a texting frenzy.  I had 3 different conversations going at the same time between my wife and 2 friends.  One of the friends was the young lady who moved away over a year ago.  I was telling her we should Skype so I can get a chance to see her.  I also stated we can't let 2 years go by without actually physically laying eyes on each other. That's where the problem came in.  The text that said we need to see each other went to the wife rather than the friend.  Drama followed.  The wife played it cool for a couple of days and then confronted me about the text.  I told her exactly who the text was intended for.  She then asked if she could see my text messages.  She was met with a stern "no."  She then asked why she could not see them.  I politely told her that the messages were not meant for her so they were none of her business.  Not too sure what she was expecting me to say but I damn sure wasn't worried that I texted the wrong person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment