Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday 2012

It's been over a week since my birthday.  The days prior to and the actual birthday itself were hella fun.  Much better than last year.  I didn't get yard tools from the wife this year.  She actually got me a very nice watch.  My friends threw me an awesome party.  It had all the right elements:  food, close friends, great gifts and alcohol!  So much foolishness happened that night, I don't even know where to start.  I will say that the gifts I received from my friends confirmed that they know me very well.  I made it a point to not say anything in the months leading up to my birthday about any gifts I would like.  That did not stop them.  They got me a collection of gifts which only someone with an intricate knowledge of me could pull off.  I am forever thankful for that.  My friends made turning 30-something worth every prior year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment