Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I have a 4th child

Dealing with this damn nephew is really starting to be like having another child in the house.  He has not financially contributed to any of the bills since he moved in at the end of last year but continues to benefit from my hard work.  He's got a roof over his head, electricity, gas, water, cable television in his room and internet access since he has borrowed one of the girls' laptops.  Every move this boy takes, he wants to tell me about.  Whether it is something at work or something with one of his baby mamas.  I appreciate that he values my opinion but he is about to get a rude awakening.  I really don't give a fuck about the drama that continues for him.  My concern is my daughters.  And if his lifestyle does anything to cause my girls grief, he is as good as dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment