Monday, April 16, 2012

Rumors part 2

This is a follow up to my "Rumors" post from 3/20.  One of my co-workers came to me the other day and said, "I need to ask you something but you can't tell anyone."  This kind of statement always has something to do with a rumor. It never fails.  The question she asked was, "What's the deal with you and Supervisor X?  Do you two have history?  I went to ask her a question and all she did was talk about how you don't do anything and need to be fired.  She said they won't get rid of you because you're a kiss ass."  At this point during the conversation, I gave her my best "I don't give a fuck" look.  I explained to her that once again, someone is focusing their time and energy on what I'm doing rather than minding their own damn business.  I further let her know that I rarely even see that person.  It's not like we kick it away from work.  So once again, if we don't talk, how the fuck do you know what I'm doing?  And is me not doing my job directly affecting you and preventing you from doing yours?  Bitch kill yourself for being on that type of bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment