Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Bitch Named Karma

I am a huge fan of sayings and quotes especially when they are impactful.  Karma is a bitch always remains at the top of my list. As a friend of mine used to say, the universe has a way of righting the wrong and karma is that way.  As I stated in my previous post, I moved out of my house last Thursday and left it for my wife and kids as we continue going thru this divorce.  Monday night, my wife texted me and asked if I could text my youngest daughter's phone because she was worried that I had not called or seen them.  Yesterday my wife called and asked if I would be able to assist her financially any this month.  Prior to her call, I had tried to check to make sure the utilities were paid but she has changed all the logins and passwords.  I asked what she needed because I had to make sure I could take care of myself.  I have yet to get a response. That bitch named karma has struck again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment