Monday, November 5, 2018

WTF Moment - I Hate Niggas

This morning reminded me of why I hate niggas. Now for those who are reading this, don't for a single second think that my previous statement was in any way racist.  I'm not referring to "nigga" as a derogatory term referring to black people cause I'm black myself.  The "nigga" I'm referring to can be any color/race.  These "niggas" are lazy, crazy or stupid.  Here's the situation(s).  I had to go to the laundromat this morning.  So at 6am I drove to the location near my hotel.  As soon as I parked, a guy approached me.  He asked me how many loads of clothes I needed to wash.  He told me he could provide me with a lifetime blessing for $7.  He then proceeds to enter the laundromat with me and takes me to a machine.  He presses a button on the machine and it registers like coins are being entered.  So he has discovered a machine with a short and is using it to hustle people.  Straight nigga shit! I told him thanks but I would use another machine.  As I waited for my clothes to wash, I observed him try to run the same scheme of several people.  Really?! Nigga - put that effort into finding a job rather than begging.  Now for part 2.  Another patron entered the laundromat.  He walked to a machine as if he had left his clothes and was returning to put them in the dryer.  He asked me if I saw anyone go to the machine.  After I said no, he looked sick. He walked around checking all the washers and dryers.  He realized someone had stolen his clothes while he was gone.  Again, nigga shit.  How you gonna steal somebody clothes at the laundromat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment