Monday, November 5, 2018

Dear Customer

Couple of quick laughs from the Dear Customer files.

1.  Listen to the phone prompts:  when you call my retail pharmacy job, there is a nice phone tree that will guide you to customer service, the pharmacy or the photo department.  My problem is that people don't listen to the prompts.  I've spoken to lots of people who are checking on a prescription that was called in by their doctor only to put them on hold and transfer them to the pharmacy so they can repeat the whole story again!

2. Is your drug store open:  I love dealing with elderly people.  The way they refer to things is timeless.  I had a lady come in the other day and ask if the drug store was open.  My first thought was "Yes. You just walked in the door."  Then I realized she was referring to the pharmacy!  Yes mam.  The drug store is in the back and it is open for business.   

No comments:

Post a Comment