Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Living with Grown Children

Every night I come home from work, I take a quick scan of my house.  I look to see what toys the kids have left out, if there is any mail for me, and what disarray the kitchen is left in.  I find it amazing that I live with 3 grown ass children who seem incapable of consistently cleaning up behind themselves.  The problem was bad enough when it was just me and the wife.  Add to this mix the nephew and his pregnant girlfriend and the problem multiplies.  All three of them seem capable of cooking something when they are hungry.  None of them seem capable of washing the dirty dishes and putting them up.  I'm just waiting for the time when all this filth catches up with them and something bites them on their ass.  Maybe then, they will learn to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment