Friday, May 24, 2013

The Great Steak Caper

The gentleman who provides my family with the discount steak, chicken and seafood products paid us a visit last week.  We ended up purchasing about $300 worth of steaks and chicken - enough to last for several weeks.  Among the steaks were 8 New York strips.  I don't know if you are a carnivore like me but I know those New York Strips are good and can be expensive.  With that being said, the same night we purchased the meat, the nephew's girlfriend decided to cook a New York strip.  I didn't think too much about it cause the food is there to be eaten.  Where I took issue with her actions is the next night when she decided to cook 2 more.  Hold on honey!  You didn't pay for those.  I'll be damned if you gonna eat me out of house and home and we not even related by blood or marriage.  My wife and I put a stop to the steak caper on last Saturday, so we thought.  That part will be another entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment