Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nothing to Call My Own

It's been over a week since my last post and I have a lot of topics to cover.  I want to start with what happened Sunday and Monday.  One of the ladies I work with purchased an oversized cupcake for me for mother's day.  I brought the cupcake home Sunday night and left it in the fridge because I didn't have a taste for sweets at the time.  Monday evening when I was at work, my wife asked who the cupcake was for.  I explained it was mine.  She asked if she could have it.  I told her I received it as a gift for mother's day.  About an hour later, I had the feeling my cupcake was gone.  Sure enough, when I sent my wife a message, she told me she had eaten the cupcake.  It's time like this when I feel she takes the whole, "what's mine is yours" concept to the extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment