Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scent of Attraction Revisited

I scanned through my previous posts because I was sure I had talked about this topic before.  Sure enough, back in September of last year, I discussed my love for light cologne fragrances.  Once again I was at work dealing with some of the female agents.  I have a pretty good rapport with most of the people in the building so I can laugh and joke with them.  I can't remember the exact conversation but I ended up hugging one of the young ladies while we shared a joke.  As I was walking away she asked, "What is that scent you are wearing.  It sure smells good."  It took me a moment to respond because I honestly forgot which cologne I used that morning.  Once I provided the answer she said,  "Good.  I have a little bit of the scent on my jacket.  This will keep me happy the rest of the day."  It's amazing what the sense of smell can do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment