Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Hate Being Sick

I hate being sick.  I can't think of anyone that truly enjoys being sick but some people get more pleasure out of it than others.  Some people look at being sick as an excuse for others to wait on them hand and foot during the recovery.  I look at being sick as a burden.  I spent the majority of the day yesterday on my couch.  No cutting grass, no washing clothes.  Just me laying on the couch.  When I was not on the couch I was with my wife at her doctor appointment.  Did I mention that I laid out in the truck while she was in the office.  That's how sick I am.  I did not eat any actual food until I came home from work last night.  Thank god for energy drinks and strong wills.  Today I at least have an appetite but my nose is still running.  I am taking some cough and cold medicine but it does not seem to be doing much good.  I hate being sick.  I can't wait until this passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment