Thursday, July 4, 2013

Time and Distance

I had a not-so-pleasant conversation with one of my co-workers last week.  It was not a complete disaster but the Aries came out of me and I let all the truth come out my mouth.  Since that time, I have tried to distance myself from that person.  Normally, I would not do such a thing but right now I feel like I need to step back, observe, re-evaluate the situation and approach it from a different angle. Due to the holiday this week and both of us taking time off last week, minimal contact/interaction has been accomplished.  I just have to decide if this person is a reason, a season or a lifetime so I can deal with them appropriately.  Hopefully I have had enough time to select the distance I want to be from this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment