Monday, July 8, 2013

Me, the Angel and the Devil

You ever see those cartoons where the devil is on one shoulder telling someone to do the wrong thing and the angel is on the other shoulder telling the person to do right?  Have you ever seen when the angel gives up and agrees with the devil?  I am in that type of situation now. I've been back and forth about how to deal with someone.  The devil has been in my ear telling me all the things I want to do but shouldn't.  My angel has  been providing alternatives every step of the way.  The angel has gotten tired.  I think the angel is ready to throw in the towel.  That devil on the other hand, this motherfucker has a caffeine IV.  He is relentless.  I'm going to give it a couple of days to see what happens.  Maybe the angel will get a second wind and mount a comeback.  Or maybe the devil is about to deliver the knockout punch and get what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment