Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No Deja Vu

During the last few days, the nephew has called on me for a few favors.  He asked to borrow a couple of dollars for gas.  He asked for information on how to find a business.  He asked to borrow some tools to complete some repairs.  It didn't really dawn on me until the phone call today what was happening.  He called to ask if I was at work.  When I told him no he asked could he stop by and get something to eat later from my part time job.  I reminded him that I don't work that job on Wednesdays.  That's when everything clicked.  He was falling back into the same routine as when he was living here.  Oh well.  Time to put a stop to that immediately.  No time for deja vu.  Been through that once.  Can't afford to deal with it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment