Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to Work part 3

I officially went back to my full time job on Thursday.  I was only there for a couple of hours due to my wife's surgery but that will be another post.  I was at work all day Friday.  While I was there for the past day and a half, I realized my 3 week hiatus due to my surgery may not have been that bad at all.  I had dinner on Thursday evening with a current and a former co-worker.  We spent an hour talking about work.  My return re-emphasized my thought that some people refuse to listen.  Prior to going on leave I made a discovery about a potential problem.  I pointed this potential problem out to people I thought would be pro-active and get ahead of the issue.  Surprise!  No one did anything and now the situation is fubar.  I don't know how much longer I will be able to do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment