Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WTF - Reading is Fundamental

Ever since watching the movie "Class Act," one of my favorite quotes has been "Reading is fundamental."  With that said, I was reminded on this on yesterday.  The nephew called me for information on locating a business.  I had never heard of the place so I tried to search for it on the internet.  I found an address and a phone number.  I gave it to him and he told me the number was not a working number.  I informed him that was the only information I could find.  I asked him where did he get the name of the business.  It was on a FedEx envelope he received weeks ago.  I looked at the envelope and quickly discovered the problem.  The place of business he was looking for was located in another city.  Plus the contact number was right there on the envelope.  WTF?  Did you not read the return address for the package before you contacted me?  Apparently not.  As I stated in the beginning, reading is fundamental.

No comments:

Post a Comment