Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yearly Tradition

My birthday is just under a month away so I guess it is time for my yearly workout tradition even though there is truly no need.  In years past I would be sure to exercise in the weeks leading up to my birthday.  I was not exercising to make room for all the cake and ice cream that I would possibly consume.  I was getting in shape due to the "adult activities" which usually took place at my birthday parties with friends.  Our parties used to be for the grown and sexy.  Grown words were used and clothes came off.   Sometime during the course of the night (either by my own accord or after losing a bet) I would end up out of my shirt.  I'm a small framed guy with a fairly toned body.  Nothing like a bunch of females admiring the body you have to keep covered at work to stroke an ego.  Ah the good old days.  Anyway, there will obviously be no party this year but I still plan to be in shape for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment