Friday, February 3, 2012

The Man Upstairs

I did something yesterday I have not done in a long time.  I had a conversation with God.  Granted it was a one-sided conversation because I did all the talking but it was a conversation none the less.  I needed to talk to him about the current state of my life.  Usually God lets me do my thing and when I mess up really bad, he lets me look death in the face and snatches me back.  I have not had any near death experiences recently but I have had a lot of challenges.  I'm wondering which path I should take in life which is not typical.  I'm usually pretty certain about what I want to do.  I asked God to show me a sign.  I asked him to point me in the direction that benefits most of the people I care about.  Not too sure when or if I will see this sign.  I just hope the Man upstairs got my message and is thinking about helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment