Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WTF Moment

The nephew comes to me today and asks what time the cell phone store opens.  I tell him 9am and he heads out.  A little later he is back talking about he has lost his debit card.  The last time he remembers having it was last night at a gas station.  WTF?  Really?  So now you have donated to someone because they have cleaned out your account.  This boy has got to go.  You have spent $5000 in less than a month and all you have to show for it is a car that needed 2 tires. You have not financially contributed to this household since I was dumb enought to let you stay.  (Sorry buying junk food and then eating most of it yourself does not count as financial contribution)  I can’t deal with this shit much longer.  His presence is starting to disturb me.

No comments:

Post a Comment