Friday, February 3, 2012

Disappointment

We deal with disappointment throughout our lives.  It starts when we are children wishing for that perfect birthday or Christmas gift.  The big day arrives and that prized possession is no where to be found.  We also face disappointment in people.  We put people on pedestals and consider them better than average.  In our eyes, they can do no wrong.  But then, reality kicks in and we see they are flawed humans just like us.  That's what I am dealing with now.  I am starting to disappointment more and more people who are important to me.  It took me by surprise because I am so used to being so much to so many.  With my newly acquired reality check, I have to pay a lot more attention to what I do and who I do it with or for.  I can't afford to disappointment people.  My life depends on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment