Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WTF Moment

The nephew came home today during his shift (guess he didnt want fast food) and got a bowl of cereal.  While he was here, he received a phone call about something to the effect of some guy hitting his son's mother while the child was there.  WTF?  Why would anyone give this information to my nephew when he is not involved with the baby's mother and this dumb ass is a convicted felon.  (For those of you just joining us and those who need a refresher, here we go.  The young lady in question is the one who got pregnant by the nephew and he denied the baby was his.  He kept saying the baby didnt look like him.  Thanks to modern science, a DNA test proved the little baby boy was the nephew's.)  Fast forward to today. I shrugged my shoulders when he mentioned the incident to me.  As he was about to leave to go back to work, I observed him carrying his sneakers.  Common sense hit me and I told him to leave that situation alone. I reminded him that he is a convicted felon and he needs no run-ins with local law enforcement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment