Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Doctor

I received my "new patient" information packet, filled it out and faxed it back the office today. My appointment is next Thursday.  As usual, I am not looking forward to it.  Mainly because I see this as another situation where I have to explain to someone who doesn't know shit about me, what makes me tick.  This new doctor is going to pull all the medical info he can to explain to me how I'm not taking care of myself and not taking my medicine properly and slowly kidding myself.  The paperwork told me to anticipate being there for 2 hours.  All I really need this doctor to do is write a prescription so I can get the one medication that is keeping me alive right now.  Any other information he/she wants to provide will be null and void.  I hate trying to get people to understand that my case is beyond unique.  They have never had a patient like me and this new doctor probably will never have one after me that acts the way I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment