Sunday, February 19, 2012

Russian Roulette

I am starting to think that I am playing Russian Roulette with my health.  I don't really know what each day will bring and it scares me.  I have had several days recently when I realized I was sick and even mentioned it to my peers.  That is not how it is supposed to be.  The past two days at work I have told people that I do not feel well and because of the way I was feeling, it was in my best interest not to comment on a current situation.  I am used to having a bad day every now and then but two bad days in a row?  What's even stranger is that the situations which caused my frustration were completely different but ended with the same results.  I hope my upcoming visit to the doctor helps shed some light on my situation.  Otherwise I will continue to play Russian Roulette until I run out of options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment