Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Charge it to the Game

Based on the information we received tonight, something will have to be charged to the game.  My wife has invested money in several projects for the summer, most of which are non-refundable.  First of all is our anniversary trip.  She has invested at $600 into the trip and still owes about $400 more.  I was looking forward to the trip and even started bragging about going.  Guess I opened my mouth too soon.  My wife also enrolled our girls in a couple of summer camps. Considering that the eldest is about to spend her summer vacation in school, the money spent on her camps is now a complete waste.  It is times like this that I really wish my wife would communicate with me more.  Right now I don't what the near future holds.  What I do know is that something will have to be charged to the game because we can't afford everything we want in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment