Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Path to being Committed

I had a feeling this was going to happen but I wasn't expecting it to happen now.  This isn't the time of year for this kind of problem.  My wife took a "mental health" day from work yesterday.  Basically that means she decided she didn't want to go to work and spent the day working my nerves on my off day.  Today she stayed home again.  I had to work this morning so I was away from her foolishness.  When I came home today, I discovered that she had done nothing throughout the day.  I took our middle child to ballet practice and she went to pick up our eldest from an after school meeting.  The oldest was not there when my wife arrived.  She began to worry and worried herself into a panic, almost to the point she was in tears.  I went to the school after ballet practice and found the eldest.  The meeting ran long and she had no way of contacting us.  At dinner, my wife stated that she is afraid of getting committed when she sees her doctor on Tuesday because she is not stable.  I really can't deal with her condition right now.  I have too much on my own plate.  I really think I may have to let her walk the path to being committed on her own and deal with whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment