Monday, May 28, 2012

The Devil and his Minions

I have to admit, the Devil is really stepping his game up these days.  He is making it harder and harder to recognize when he is putting in work.  Maybe it's because he's decided to step out of the limelight and let others do his work for him.  Rather than going for the jugular on the first strike, he has learned to send in his minions to create small wounds that are barely noticeable.  I've been home alone for most of the day and been thinking about the events of the past few weeks.  I realized that the Devil has been throwing little jabs at me and I have been walking straight into them.  That's okay. It's not a problem at all.  One thing about me, the longer you let me analyze a situation, the more I tend to read into it and break it down.  Now that I realize what's going on, it's time to show the Devil that it takes a whole lot to break me down.     

No comments:

Post a Comment