Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WTF Moment - Text Message from the Wife

Okay. Haven't given you a WTF moment in a little while and this one is a doozy.  Let me start off by saying that I was chatting with my wife and she sent me a pic of herself.  She asked would I change anything about her body.  My response was that I have not changed anything as long as we have been together so why start now?  She then decided to send the following text message.  As usual nothing is changed. I want you to experience this as I did while I was at work reading.  Please keep in mind she was at my mother's house when the picture and the following message was sent. 

Her:  Never mind.  I wish you were home so you could send me a pic of you jacking off.  My mind has been replaying sex scenes all evening.  I want you jacking off while fucking me in the mouth.  Choking me a little each time.  Your dick has to be sloppy wet and super rock hard.  Do this until you're about to cum them rub you dick between my ass cheeks since you want fuck me in the ass.  Cumming down the crack and allowing some to run into my asshole.  Now it's wet enough for you to enter with ease if you like.  And you could finger my pussy while you're in there.  Well if not let me clean you up so you can puck me like a wild beast.  Banging my head into the headboard and beating my pussy up until it bleeds.  

The only thing I could come up with to reply with was "uhm...."  Maybe it's just me but I think my wife has some S&M issues she needs to deal with and I'm not the person to assist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment