Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Review

I decided to spend a little time this morning browsing thru my posts from 2012.  I wanted to see where I was and where I ended up throughout the year.  For the most part, seems as if I kept having to deal with the same shit over and over and over.  Dealing with the nephew and his drama drained my soul.  He has got to go. I really cannot take it anymore.  A lot of my posts from 2012 were about my diabetes and the struggles I face.  There were a few high notes but most of the posts dealt with problems.  In 2012, I mentioned many times about my personality and being flirtatious.  In the words of Popeye the Sailorman, "I am what I am and that's all that I am!"  Riding shotgun with the flirting was my clothes.  A couple of outfits were some true attention getters. Another repeat topic was the concept of "A Reason, A Season, A Lifetime."  The topic I discussed most in 2012 was my wife's health and how it affected the family.  Let's see what 2013 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment