Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doctor's Visit

The sharp pain that just shot through my left foot reminded me of my doctor's visit on yesterday.  As a whole, the visit did not go too bad.  Blood pressure was fine. I gained 5 pounds since my last visit which is ok because I could gain 20 and still not meet the average for my demographic.  Blood sugar was fine when I arrived and we made just a few minor adjustments to my existing medicine regiment.  Then there was this ongoing issue with my foot.  I am still having this sharp pain in my left foot.  There is no rhyme or reason for the pain.  I can be standing up or sitting down.  It can be day or night.  I can be stationary or mobile.  It hurts whenever it chooses to do so.  The doctor did a test and determined the problem was not bad nerves.  She recommended I schedule an appointment with my general practitioner.  So now we get to wait to see if he know something she doesn't.  Almost forgot to mention the "well damn" moment from this doctor visit.  Last time I went to the doctor, my wife accompanied and convinced the doctor that I needed something to help combat E.D.  Yesterday, the doctor asked if the medicine worked and if I needed a refill on the prescription.  I just looked at her and said, "it worked."  Unfortunately, I only tried one pill and did not notice any difference in my performance.   

No comments:

Post a Comment