Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Reason, A Season, A Lifetime

A reason, a season, a lifetime is one of my favorite topics to discuss.  It really makes you think about the role people play in your life and how you should treat them.  Recently two close friends decided to take other jobs.  During our time together, I learned a lot from both of them.  Now they have moved on to hopefully bigger and better things. Considering what I learned from them, I feel they both exceeded the "reason" category.  I would put the guy in the season category but I think 5yrs of friendship goes beyond a season.  He and I are not as close as we used to be so I am not sure if I should put him in the lifetime category.  The young lady, on the other hand, gets an automatic lifetime category.  She is one of those people I hope to never lose touch with.  There is just something about her that tends to bring out the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment