Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blame it on the Alcohol

I had a couple of drinks last night before bed.  Therefore, I am going to blame the complete weirdness of my dream on the alcohol.  In the dream, I was hanging out with some co-workers in what seemed to be a park.  One of the young ladies was leaning up against a tree.  I went and stood in front of her with my arms straight and touching the tree.  As we began to talk, I leaned forward and kissed her, almost as if doing a standing push-up off the tree.  This continued for a few moments as the others continued doing whatever.  This is where the dream takes that weird turn.  I closed my eyes and leaned in for another kiss.  When I opened my eyes, the young lady and I were standing in the moon roof of a stretch limo naked.  From out of no where my manager appeared in a little black dress and heels.  She looked at me and said, “Time to make a choice.”  As I sat there and tried to ponder what the hell was happening, one of my male companions walked up behind the manager and started to fondle her.  She gave no resistance and turned to face him while starting to remove her dress.  I stood there completely dumbfounded and that’s when I woke up.  I don’t what caused any of those elements to come together in a dream.  The people and places should have never been connected.  As I stated before, I am going to blame it on the alcohol.       

No comments:

Post a Comment