Saturday, January 12, 2013

Breaking Up The Band

As I have discussed in some recent posts, I have become very close to one of my female co-workers.  She has welcomed me into her world due to my knowledge and trustworthiness.  We have a good working relationship and often talk outside of work about our home lives.  Our peers and superiors often pair us together and call us "frick and frack."  At least they used to do that.  One of our superiors came to me yesterday and told me to limit the amount of time I spend with my friend at work.  The work people were thinking the wrong things about the two of us.  I am not one who gives a damn about what others think.  I just don't want to draw fire to her unnecessarily.  So I guess it's time for us to part ways and break up the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment