Thursday, January 17, 2013

WTF Moment - Bank Fees

I was talking to the nephew today because we were going back and forth about a bill he informed me he had paid but the company stated otherwise.  I told him the easiest way to resolve the issue was to access his banking information online to see if the bill had truly been paid.  Oh what an eye-opener this was.  Once I had his bank statements in front of me, it took everything in my not to kill him for the bank fees alone.  According to our calculations he has given the bank over $1000 in overdraft fees in the last 90 days.  WTF?  Really?  So you just gonna give the bank a grand?  But when I ask you to repay me the money you owe me for taking care of your ass for the last year, you broke!  Makes absolutely no sense.  And neither does the fact that I allow it to keep happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment