Thursday, September 5, 2013

Money Makes the World Go Round

Everybody knows you need some type of money to survive.  Even primitive societies which don't utilize banking/financial institutions use some type of barter system to exchange goods and services.  I've reached a time in my life that I never saw coming.  My money is short, very short.  I have bobbed, weaved, been punched and punched back at my debtors for as long as I could and stood my ground.  Unfortunately, I think the breaking point is imminent.  My wife has not worked in 15 months.  She is still holding on to this dream of getting some type of settlement or disability payment due to her situation from work.  In the meantime, I have been working my ass off trying to keep us afloat.  My recent sickness and surgery really put a nail in our financial coffin.  It happened right at the beginning of the school year.  So rather than having money to get my kids what they needed for school and being financially stable, I'm currently ignoring phone calls on the daily about past due bills.  I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel right now.  Money make the world go round.  My world has come to a stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment