Sunday, September 29, 2013

Modern Day Parenting

Each generation has it's challenges when it comes the parenting.  Once kids reach a certain age, they think they are smarter than their parents.  In some cases, this is correct.  In other cases, not so much.  I was on the internet the other day just killing time and for some reason decided to google my oldest daughter's name.  I think my true intention was to see if she had posted any pics of herself or her siblings on the internet.  Google revealed a little more than that.  I was aware of her facebook page and have warned her many times about what she puts on it.  What I was not aware of was the youtube video she posted earlier this year as well as the twitter account.  I had a talk with her about them and I think we have established do's and don'ts.  Modern day parenting is truly a challenge.  Not only do you have to watch what your kids do when they are in your sight; you have to also manage what kids do in the sight of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment