Sunday, September 15, 2013

Never thought it would be like this

After all the foolish things I have done with money throughout my life, I never thought I would end up in this situation.  My first credit card was an American Express with no limit.  I purchased a playstation, a bunch of games and accessories, an in dash cdplayer for my car and much more.  Then the bill came.  Lesson learned.  Even with that being said, I never thought I would be one of those people who can't his bills and is literally living check to check.  I never thought I would be behind on my car payment and nearing repossession.  I never thought that my first house would be in danger of being foreclosed on.  I never thought that I would have to decide if it is more important to put food in my fridge or gas in my truck.  I never thought I would not eat some days to make sure my children are provided for.  I never thought I would be working 2 jobs and be the sole source of income to support my family.  I never thought my sarcastic and comical look at bill collectors would become a reality.  I never thought it would be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment