Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

We have all heard the expression "A picture is worth 1000 words."  We say this because so much can be captured in the moment a photo is snapped.  Whether it's the joy on a child's face opening a gift or the heartache of an athlete losing a match, pictures tell a story in every frame.  A friend of mine sent me a picture yesterday.  It was a picture of her new hairdo.  The fact that she took the time to send me the pic spoke volumes by itself.  Then there was everything about the picture.  She was smiling as only she can.  She was radiant and glowing as she showed off her new do.  She was happy.  And she chose to share that happiness with me.  The picture told me that she loved me enough to include me in her happy moment.  A picture is truly worth a 1000 words.  Especially when the first three words are "I Love You."

No comments:

Post a Comment